The Best of Braun Electric Shavers
Electric shavers built by Braun are consistently uncompromising on performance and quality.
This is the reason that they never make low-market shavers. Braun represents German engineering at its best. Compared to all of the top electric shavers on the market, Braun shavers are always rated highest for comfort and for the closeness of the shave they provide. It is no surprise that so many men elect to choose Braun as the electric shaver of choice for years in a row.
When you purchase a Braun shaver, you can have trust in its durability, quality of build, high performance, and value for the money spent. The very latest Braun line released, the 7 Series, has been lab tested to offer a minimum 7 years of durability. They offer an extremely close and smooth shave, making it easy to get extraordinary results. Braun is always a great choice for these reasons.
[youtube id=”Ax4DKkidEug” width=”750″ height=”340″ position=”left”]
The Four Best Braun Electric Shavers Are:
- Braun Series 7 799cc (Review Here): – This is a ultimate version of Series 7, that has taken to charts in very quick time. High end shaving experience with premium price point. In terms of performance and comfort, there is very little else on the market that can even come close to competing with the Series 7 799cc.
- Braun Series 7 790cc (Review Here)– This shaver is the very best of Braun, it is a shaver that will continue to impress users for many years, the very greatest choice for an uncompromising shaving experience.
- Braun 3 Series 340S-4 (Review Here) – This is a no-nonsense shaver that has been outfitted with the best parts and build quality available in order to offer the Braun experience without paying the Braun price. This medium-level shaver is an excellent purchase for the man who wants to have a high quality shaving experience without paying top-dollar for it.
- Braun CoolTech (Review Here)– Braun’s response to people who suffer from problems with sensitive skin. This shaver uses an ingenious cooling technology to reduce inflammation and redness while delivering close, consistent shaves to a variety of facial hair types.
New Kid On The Block:
- Braun Series 9 9095cc ( Review Here) : Well, what can we say about Series 9, if you need all the premium version features of series 799cc with a good measure of turbo supercharged performance and comfort thrown in, then Series 9095cc is for you. Give it another 3 months and when its stands the test of time, we predict this to take over the top charts on our list. This has just sprung in the market with few variants still not available at all super markets, so, if you manage to get hold of one, you are a lucky one indeed. If nothing but luxury is the order of the day, then look no further than 9095cc
When you are deciding what the best electric shaver for you is, there are a number of factors to take into consideration. The importance of each of these factors can change, but the categories themselves largely remain the same from customer to customer, these are: comfort, closeness of the shave, build quality, and the value for money spent.
Each of the top brands has a specific idea about which of these factors they value the most. Braun consistently offers the most comfortable shaves, while it comes in close to Panasonic for the closeness of the shave provided. The Braun shavers are also on par for build quality with Panasonic, and their high prices keep them behind Remington and Philips Norelco shavers for value.